2009-02-20

HOW THIS BLOG BEGAN!

I went on a gulet cruise first time in year 2002, and since then, I have decided not to ever go on any other type of vacations. I was really and totaly impressed then and after 7 years I still am.

So what did I do. After this year cruise, I sat dow with management of WGA Group, and we made a deal. I will write every week a new blog, about my experience on a gulet cruises, and they will give me VERY NICE DISCOUNT for my vacation in the next year :-)

So I hope you will find my stories interesting. Maybe they will also convince you to try it out!

I also apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes, as English is not my mother language.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Johan,
    Very good Blog about Blue cruise Turkey.
    Thank you.
    We would love yo welcome you on board any time soon in this summer.

    ReplyDelete